Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 13
Please refer complete article on Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- C Program for Selection Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C Program for Insertion Sort
- C Program for Radix Sort
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- C Program for Counting Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- C Program for Min Cost Path
- C/C++ Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- C Program for Pancake sorting
- C Program for Binary Insertion Sort