Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 13
Please refer complete article on Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- C Program for KMP Algorithm for Pattern Searching
- C Program for Rabin-Karp Algorithm for Pattern Searching
- Program to print the Cot Bed Pattern
- Program to print Kite Pattern
- Program to print numeric pattern
- Program to print Swastika Pattern
- Program to print the Alphabets of a Given Word using * pattern
- Program to Print Pyramid Pattern using numbers
- Program to print hollow Triangle pattern
- C Program for Reversal algorithm for array rotation
- C/C++ Program for Greedy Algorithm to find Minimum number of Coins
- C / C++ Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- Substring Reverse Pattern
- Flood fill algorithm using C graphics
- Generic Implementation of QuickSort Algorithm in C