Given a binary matrix, find out the maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s.
For example, consider the below binary matrix.
Maximum size sub-matrix is: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
Please refer complete article on Maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s for more details!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
- Program to print Square inside a Square
- C Program to find size of a File
- C / C++ Program for Median of two sorted arrays of same size
- C program to find the size of int, float, double and char
- C Program for Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- C/C++ Program for Maximum height when coins are arranged in a triangle
- Check whether the number can be made perfect square after adding 1
- C Program for Program to find area of a circle
- Lex Program to remove comments from C program
- C Program for Program for array rotation
- size of char datatype and char array in C
- Maximum element in a very large array using pthreads
- C Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- Program to print Hut
- C Program to Add two Integers