We have N coins which need to arrange in form of a triangle, i.e. first row will have 1 coin, the second row will have 2 coins and so on, we need to tell maximum height which we can achieve by using these N coins.
Input : N = 7 Output : 3 Maximum height will be 3, putting 1, 2 and then 3 coins. It is not possible to use 1 coin left. Input : N = 12 Output : 4 Maximum height will be 4, putting 1, 2, 3 and 4 coins, it is not possible to make height as 5, because that will require 15 coins.
Please refer complete article on Maximum height when coins are arranged in a triangle for more details!
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- C Program for Selection Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C Program for Insertion Sort
- C Program for Radix Sort
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- C Program for Counting Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- C Program for Min Cost Path
- C/C++ Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- C Program for Pancake sorting
- C Program for Binary Insertion Sort