Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Found pattern at index 10
Please refer complete article on KMP Algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- C Program for Selection Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C Program for Insertion Sort
- C Program for Radix Sort
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- C Program for Counting Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- C Program for Min Cost Path
- C/C++ Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- C Program for Pancake sorting
- C Program for Binary Insertion Sort