Given a long integer, we need to find if the difference between sum of odd digits and sum of even digits is 0 or not. The indexes start from zero (0 index is for leftmost digit).
Input : 1212112 Output : Yes Explanation:- the odd position element is 2+2+1=5 the even position element is 1+1+1+2=5 the difference is 5-5=0.so print yes. Input :12345 Output : No Explanation:- the odd position element is 1+3+5=9 the even position element is 2+4=6 the difference is 9-6=3 not equal to zero. So print no.
Method 1: One by one traverse digits and find the two sums. If difference between two sums is 0, print yes, else no.
Method 2 : This can be easily solved using divisibility of 11. This condition is only satisfied if the number is divisible by 11. So check the number is divisible by 11 or not.
Please refer complete article on Difference between sums of odd and even digits for more details!
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- C Program for Selection Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C Program for Insertion Sort
- C Program for Radix Sort
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- C Program for Counting Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- C Program for Min Cost Path
- C/C++ Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- C Program for Pancake sorting
- C Program for Binary Insertion Sort