Given a number n, find whether all digits of n divide it or not.
Input : 128 Output : Yes 128 % 1 == 0, 128 % 2 == 0, and 128 % 8 == 0. Input : 130 Output : No
We want to test whether each digit is non-zero and divides the number. For example, with 128, we want to test d != 0 && 128 % d == 0 for d = 1, 2, 8. To do that, we need to iterate over each digit of the number.
Please refer complete article on Check if all digits of a number divide it for more details!
- Create Directory or Folder with C/C++ Program
- C Program to Swap two Numbers
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- C program to invert (making negative) an image content in PGM format
- C Program for Selection Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C Program for Insertion Sort
- C Program for Radix Sort
- C/C++ Program for n-th Fibonacci number
- C Program for Counting Sort
- C Program for Binary Search (Recursive and Iterative)
- C Program for Min Cost Path
- C/C++ Program for Longest Increasing Subsequence
- C Program for Pancake sorting
- C Program for Binary Insertion Sort