C-DOT visited in our campus for full time role, post for Research Engineer and location given by company are Bangalore / Delhi.
General category: 7 CPI and above
SC/ST/PH/OBC category: 6 CPI and above
General category: Should not be more than 25 years
OBC category: Should not be more than 28 years
SC/ST/PH category: Should not be more than 30 years
Resume Based Shortlisting(Be careful makes your resume very attractive means add more projects and some technical knowledge(subject+Language))
Round 2: one interview only (Technical +HR) in front of panel of 2 person.
- Tell me about yourself
- What are u doing at this time(interview already know i am doing intern)
- How many student selected as a intern from your college(ask for only my company)
- Ans: I told him
- Project 1 Discussion(Approx 25 min)
- Project 2 Discussion(Approx 7 min)
- Your favourite subject
- Ans: Algo, DS, CN, OS, DBMS
- Half duplex?
- full duplex?
- U also do android project (past or present)
- Ans: At time of B.tech I done it
- Remember something about android project
- Ans: yes but need revision
- What is Starvation(From OS subject)
- What is Critical Section(From OS subject)
- Basically I am student of computer science (interviewer ask me do u know about cryptography)
- Something known like as AES, DIffiHellman,
- Full form of AES
- What is HTTPS
- Write a code for removing duplicate form sorted array
- Encryption(related concept from my intern project)
- Ans: something told them about encryption
- solution of synchronization(From OS subject)
Suggestion: Don’t be nervous, be confident (Communication always define your attitude).
Best of Luck, Keep smile
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.