Like constructors, can there be more than one destructors in a class?
Explanation: There can be only one destructor in a class. Destructor’s signature is always ~ClassNam() and they can not be passed arguments.
Quiz of this Question
- C++ | Destructors | Question 4
- C++ | Class and Object | Question 4
- C++ | Destructors | Question 5
- C++ | Constructors | Question 9
- C++ | Misc C++ | Question 8
- C++ | Misc C++ | Question 7
- C++ | Inheritance | Question 14
- C++ | Misc C++ | Question 6
- C++ | const keyword | Question 5
- C++ | Static Keyword | Question 6