Round 1: In C-Core company first round is an aptitude test in which 50 questions of reasoning maths and English complete in 1 hour and got 35 numbers for qualify for next round.
Round 2: In second round takes GD round in which 13 to 15 person take participate and try to speak in GD fluent.
Round 3: In third round takes a technical round in which ask most of the question from your resume and try to speak in English. The interviewer tries to speak in Hindi but you speak in English not speak in Hindi.
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Google Interview Experience | Set 1 (for Technical Operations Specialist [Tools Team] Adwords, Hyderabad, India)
- Birst India Interview Experience
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Uber India Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- SAP Labs, India Internship Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Target Corporation India Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- ADP India Interview experience | Set 1 (For Member Technical)
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Microsoft Office India Interview experience | Set 170 (2 Years Exp)
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Quikr India Interview Experience (Full Stack Developer)(Senior Software Engineer)
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- SAP Labs India (Full time+internship) interview experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience
- Technia Transcat (AddNode India Pvt Ltd) Interview Experience
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience 2018
- Shell India Interview Experience
- Philips india interview experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.