Calculators are widely used device nowadays. It makes calculations easier and faster. Calculators are used to everyone in daily life. A simple calculator can be made using a C++ program which is able to add, subtract, multiply and divide, two operands entered by the user. The switch and break statement is used to create a calculator.
- Click on the run ide button, another tab will be open with web address
- Put the input in the input box
- Enter the arithmetic operator (i.e.: either +, -, * or /) then, enter two operands on which need to perform the calculation
- Click on the run button
- Then output box will appear with output
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Menu Driven C++ Program for a Simple Calculator
- Program for EMI Calculator
- Basic calculator program using Python
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Program to find simple interest
- Python | Program to implement simple FLAMES game
- Program to make a histogram of an array
- Dockerizing a simple Nodejs app
- Array implementation of queue (Simple)
- Kruskal's Algorithm (Simple Implementation for Adjacency Matrix)
- Prim's Algorithm (Simple Implementation for Adjacency Matrix Representation)
- Times required by Simple interest for the Principal to become Y times itself
- Do you want to make your own games?
- How to make a redirect in PHP?
- How to make a placeholder for a 'select' box?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.