This is basically a variation of bubble-sort. This algorithm is divided into two phases- Odd and Even Phase. The algorithm runs until the array elements are sorted and in each iteration two phases occurs- Odd and Even Phases.
In the odd phase, we perform a bubble sort on odd indexed elements and in the even phase, we perform a bubble sort on even indexed elements.
-9 2 10 34
Please refer complete article on Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort for more details!
- Java Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Odd Even Transposition Sort / Brick Sort using pthreads
- Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Program to sort an array of strings using Selection Sort
- Comparison among Bubble Sort, Selection Sort and Insertion Sort
- Why Quick Sort preferred for Arrays and Merge Sort for Linked Lists?
- Insertion sort to sort even and odd positioned elements in different orders
- Bucket Sort To Sort an Array with Negative Numbers
- Serial Sort v/s Parallel Sort in Java
- Quick Sort vs Merge Sort
- C++ Program for Stooge Sort
- C++ Program for Pigeonhole Sort
- C++ Program for Bitonic Sort
- C++ Program for Gnome Sort
- C Program for Merge Sort