Buyhatke Internship Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Buyhatke Interview Experience
- There was a coding round consisting of 4 questions.
- These were hard problems involving concepts like dynamic programming and binary search.
- 20 students were selected after this round.
Technical Rounds: There were two technical interview rounds.
Technical Round 1: In the first round,
- My interviewer asked me to introduce myself and brief him about my projects.
- Then he asked a few questions related to OS, OOPS, and DBMS.
- OS: Questions from scheduling algorithms and memory management were asked.
- OOPS: Basic OOPs concepts and questions from abstract classes were asked.
- DBMS: questions about different types of keys were asked.
- A question related to linked list in which I had to delete a node when the head pointer wasn’t provided in O(1)
- A question in which I was to tell if a number is a power to 2 in O(1).
- A question in which there was given an array and I had to return the number of pairs whose sum was divisible by k.
Then he answered some of my queries.
Then I was asked 3 DS Algorithms Questions.
- 4 students were selected for the second technical interview.
Technical Round 2: Once again the interview started with introductions and a discussion of my projects.
In this round I was asked 3 DS Algorithms questions.
- A question involving trees was asked which could be solved using simple dfs traversal.
- A question involving bfs traversal in a matrix. afterwards I was also asked to differentiate between dfs and bfs traversals.
- A hard dynamic programming question was asked. It took me a long time to solve this one.
After this round 3 students were selected for the internship.