Bulma | Pagination
Bulma is a FLexbox based open-source CSS framework and its completely free. It is component rich, compatible, and well documented. It is highly responsive in nature. It uses classes to implement its design.
The ‘pagination’ is a component used to indicate the existence of a series of related content across multiple pages. Pagination is used to enable navigation between pages on a website. The pagination component includes several other components that we have to add exclusively to design our content well. These components are listed below.
- pagination-previous: It is used to navigate to the previous page.
- pagination-next: It is used to navigate to the next page.
- pagination-list: It is used to display different pages of the website.
- pagination-link: It is to indicate the page number in the anchor tag.
- pagination-ellipsis: It creates the range separators between the page numbers.
Example 1: This example shows simple Bulma pagination component.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important HTML concepts with the Web Design for Beginners | HTML course.
Example 2: This example shows pagination of large number of pages.
Example 3: This example shows pagination with different alignment.
Example 4: This example shows pagination with different sizes.
Example 5: This example shows rounded pagination feature.