HTML Code: HTML code is used to design the basic structure of the project. The HTML code contains the container class that holds the player’s name and initial dice phase. Another bottom div contains the two buttons (one button for roll the dice and another button for rename the player name).
CSS Code: In this section, we will use some CSS property to style the Dice Game.
- Building Tooltip using CSS
- ReactJS | Calculator App ( Building UI )
- HTML Course | Understanding and Building Project Structure
- HTML Course | Building Header of the Website
- HTML Course | Building Main Content - Section 1
- HTML Course | Building Main Content - Section 2
- HTML course | Building Main Content - Section 3
- HTML Course | Building Footer
- NodeJS | Building simple REST API in express
- Building Apps with Apache Cordova
- Create a Tic-Tac-Toe Game using jQuery
- HTML5 Game Development | Infinitely Scrolling Background
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.