Output: 1 2 3
Output: 1 2 3 4 5
- Perform the inorder traversal of the given Binary Search Tree.
- Add each node in level order to the Binary Tree.
- Finally, print the level order traversal of the created Binary Tree.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1 2 3 4 5
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Level order traversal of Binary Tree using Morris Traversal
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order | Set 3 (Using Level Order Traversal)
- Flatten Binary Tree in order of Level Order Traversal
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- Density of Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Boundary Level order traversal of a Binary Tree
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal
- Deletion of a given node K in a Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal | Set 2
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Check if the level order traversal of a Binary Tree results in a palindrome
- Check if the given array can represent Level Order Traversal of Binary Search Tree
- Check if value exists in level-order sorted complete binary tree
- Insertion in n-ary tree in given order and Level order traversal
- Level Order Tree Traversal
- Zig Zag Level order traversal of a tree using single array
- General Tree (Each node can have arbitrary number of children) Level Order Traversal
- Flatten binary tree in order of post-order traversal
- Insertion in a Binary Tree in level order
- Flatten Binary Tree in order of Zig Zag traversal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.