Output: 1 2 3
Output: 1 2 3 4 5
- Perform the inorder traversal of the given Binary Search Tree.
- Add each node in level order to the Binary Tree.
- Finally, print the level order traversal of the created Binary Tree.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1 2 3 4 5
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Level order traversal of Binary Tree using Morris Traversal
- Flatten Binary Tree in order of Level Order Traversal
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order | Set 3 (Using Level Order Traversal)
- Print nodes of a Binary Search Tree in Top Level Order and Reversed Bottom Level Order alternately
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- Insertion in n-ary tree in given order and Level order traversal
- Construct BST from its given level order traversal
- Construct BST from its given level order traversal | Set-2
- Connect Nodes at same Level (Level Order Traversal)
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal | Set 2
- Check if the given array can represent Level Order Traversal of Binary Search Tree
- Density of Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Check if the level order traversal of a Binary Tree results in a palindrome
- Deletion of a given node K in a Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Specific Level Order Traversal of Binary Tree
- Boundary Level order traversal of a Binary Tree
- Level Order Binary Tree Traversal
- Maximum sub-tree sum in a Binary Tree such that the sub-tree is also a BST
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.