Output: 1 2 3
Output: 1 2 3 4 5
- Perform the inorder traversal of the given Binary Search Tree.
- Add each node in level order to the Binary Tree.
- Finally, print the level order traversal of the created Binary Tree.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
1 2 3 4 5
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order | Set 3 (Using Level Order Traversal)
- Flatten Binary Tree in order of Level Order Traversal
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- Density of Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal | Set 2
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal
- Check if the level order traversal of a Binary Tree results in a palindrome
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Check if the given array can represent Level Order Traversal of Binary Search Tree
- Check if value exists in level-order sorted complete binary tree
- Insertion in n-ary tree in given order and Level order traversal
- Level Order Tree Traversal
- Zig Zag Level order traversal of a tree using single queue
- General Tree (Each node can have arbitrary number of children) Level Order Traversal
- Flatten binary tree in order of post-order traversal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : Rajput-Ji