Prerequisite: Python GUI – tkinter
In this article, we are going to write a script for background changing application using the py-wallpaper module in Python. The py-wallpaper module is used to change the background wallpaper. Before starting we need to install py-wallpaper.
To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install py-wallpaper
Now you can get your current background image location with get_wallpaper attributes and you can change with set_wallpaper.
Background changer Application with Tkinter: This Script implements the above Implementation into a GUI.
After selecting this wallpaper.
- Build an Application to Search Installed Application using Python
- Build a GUI Application to Get Live Stock Price using Python
- Build an Application to extract URL and Metadata from a PDF using Python
- Build a GUI Application to get distance between two places using Python
- Build an Application for Screen Rotation Using Python
- Build an Application to extract news from Google News Feed Using Python
- Build an GUI Application to Get Live Air Quality Information Using Python.
- Build an Application to translate English to Hindi in Python
- Python | Build a REST API using Flask
- Build a simple Quantum Circuit using IBM Qiskit in Python
- Build a Virtual Assistant Using Python
- Build a basic Text Editor using Tkinter in Python
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- Build Fuel Price Tracker Using Python
- Build a Voice Recorder GUI using Python
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Changing value using stepBy method
- Changing Class Members in Python
- Text-To-Speech changing voice in Python
- PyQt5 - Changing border of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding/Changing caption of Check Box
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.