Prerequisite: Python GUI – tkinter
In this article, we are going to write a script for background changing application using the py-wallpaper module in Python. The py-wallpaper module is used to change the background wallpaper. Before starting we need to install py-wallpaper.
To install this type the below command in the terminal.
pip install py-wallpaper
Now you can get your current background image location with get_wallpaper attributes and you can change with set_wallpaper.
Background changer Application with Tkinter: This Script implements the above Implementation into a GUI.
After selecting this wallpaper.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Build an Application to Search Installed Application using Python
- Build a GUI Application to Get Live Stock Price using Python
- Build an Application to extract URL and Metadata from a PDF using Python
- Build a GUI Application to get distance between two places using Python
- Build an Application for Screen Rotation Using Python
- Build an Application to extract news from Google News Feed Using Python
- Build an GUI Application to Get Live Air Quality Information Using Python.
- Build a GUI Application to ping the host using Python
- Build an Application to translate English to Hindi in Python
- Python | Build a REST API using Flask
- Build a simple Quantum Circuit using IBM Qiskit in Python
- Build a Virtual Assistant Using Python
- Build a basic Text Editor using Tkinter in Python
- Build a COVID19 Vaccine Tracker Using Python
- Build Fuel Price Tracker Using Python
- Build a Voice Recorder GUI using Python
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Changing value using stepBy method
- Text-To-Speech changing voice in Python
- Changing Class Members in Python
- PyQt5 - Changing border of Progress Bar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.