Build a Strong Machine Learning Foundation in Just 6 Weeks!
In the last few years, Machine Learning has emerged as the most demanding and impactful technology in the tech world. Whether we talk about Finance, Healthcare, Automobile, or any other sector – they all are incorporating Machine Learning into their respective platform or products. And with such rising popularity of this particular technology, the demand for Machine Learning Professionals is also increasing significantly. Reports say that by the year 2025, Machine Learning jobs are expected to witness an annual growth rate of around 40-45% across the world. Undoubtedly, it states that Machine Learning can be the right choice for you for career prospects and can provide you with numerous remarkable job opportunities in this competitive job market.
But…you must be wondering about where to start, what to learn, etc., right? No worries, GeeksforGeeks has got your back!
For all the students and working professionals as well who’re seeking a career in Machine Learning, we’re coming up with an enriching live course – Machine Learning Foundation With Python, that will help you to learn about the concepts of Machine Learning along with effective machine learning techniques from basics using Python language. It is indeed the most-recommended course for all individuals who want to get into the Machine Learning domain!
The course is designed in such a way that it’ll help you to thoroughly understand the core idea of building systems that have the ability to automatically learn from data and improve the experience without being explicitly programmed. You will get to learn various Machine Learning concepts & techniques and gain practice by implementing them. Moreover, the course will be mentored and guided by Industry experts having hands-on experience in ML-based industry projects and will include 1 major & 2 minor projects based on real-world applications with guided lab sessions.
Furthermore, you’ll also learn about various Python tools related to Data Science. Some of the prominent features of this course are provided below:
- Training Certificate
- Limited Batch Strength – 25
- Complimentary access to ML basics course worth Rs 1499
- 6 months access to recorded Live lectures of this course
- Project-based learning that will add stars to your resume
- 3 projects based on real-world applications
- 1 Major Project
- 2 Minor Projects
- Understanding of how data scientists work on Kaggle
Machine Learning Foundation With Python, it will be an online live (Live Stream) class and you can attend the class from any location without any geographical barrier. Moreover, as it will be an interactive live session, you’ll be able to ask your doubts to the instructor same as in the offline classroom environment. Though you need to remember that you should possess the basic knowledge of any one programming language: C / C++, Java, or Python while opting out for this course. Other than that, the course is available and recommended to everyone who wants to start his/her journey in the Machine Learning field.
The course will include 12 lectures that will be completed in 6 weeks. Meanwhile, the classes are scheduled for Saturdays & Sundays. The course is being provided to you at a discounted price of INR 6999/- and you can register yourself for the course from here.
The content that will be provided in this Machine Learning Foundation With Python – Live Course is as follows:
- Lecture 1: What is Machine Learning, Type of problems solved by ML, Real-World Scenario where ML is applicable, Software Installation, Brief Discussion about Libraries and application
- Lecture 2: Hands-on Python, Basic Syntax and data structures, Knowledge about NumPy
- Lecture 3: Learning Data Handling in Pandas, Understanding different Graphs in Matplotlib, Understanding of – Categorical Data, Data Scaling, Data Splitting, Handling Missing Data
- Lecture 4: Linear Regression Intuition, A-Z Mathematical Explanation to LR – (Model, Forward Propagation, Cost Function, Gradient Descent, Training), Linear Regression Scratch Code
- Lecture 5: Linear Regression using the library, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, Evaluation Metrics
- Lecture 6: Support Vector Regression, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Lecture 7: Logistic Regression, Mathematical Explanation to Linear Regression, K-NN Classifier, Naive Bayes Classifier, Project – Predicting the survivors on Titanic
- Lecture 8: K-Means Explanation, Mathematical Explanation to K-Means, Understanding Random Initialisation Trap, Selecting Optimal Clusters, Agglomerative Clustering, Project – Analysis of Retail market customers
- Lecture 9: Natural Language Processing – (Regular Expression, Bag of Words, Tokenization, Stop-World Removal, Stemming), Project – Spam and ham Email Classification
- Lecture 10: Introduction to Kaggle, How to participate in online ML competitions, Solving Machine Learning Kaggle Challenge – (Detection of hacks in PubG Mobile Game, Understand how developers work on Stack Overflow)
- Lecture 11: This major project will be based on a real-world dataset. We will work on Human Activity Recognition using data from the smartphone.
- Lecture 12: Intro to Deep Learning, Maths Involved, Understanding to Deep Learning Models, Doubts and Discussion
If you’re looking forward to upskilling yourself and learn Machine Learning skills then you should definitely opt for this course. Apart from quality education and learning process, it will reward you with various remarkable advantages also such as 6 months access to recorded Live lectures, project-based learning, certification, etc. Also, for project development, each student will be guided by the mentor in the class itself.
What are you waiting for now? Register Yourself for the Machine Learning Foundation With Python – Live Course and begin your journey of Machine Learning!
Please Login to comment...