The stock price is the highest amount someone is willing to pay for the stock. In this article, we are going to write code for getting live share prices for each company and bind with GUI Application.
Yahoo_fin: This module is used to scrape historical stock price data, as well as to provide current information on market caps, dividend yields, and which stocks comprise the major exchanges. To install this module type the below command in the terminal.
pip install yahoo_fin
Let’s write code to get stock data.
Import the yahoo_fin module.
Use stock_info.get_live_price() method to get live stock price.
Note: please visit this site to get company Symbol like Amazon is AMZN, Reliance is RELFF.
Stock price Application with Tkinter
This Script implements the above Implementation into a GUI.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Build an GUI Application to Get Live Air Quality Information Using Python.
- Build a GUI Application to get distance between two places using Python
- GUI Application for Live Cricket scoreboard Using Python
- Build a GUI Application to ping the host using Python
- NseTools - Getting Average Price of Comapny Stock
- NseTools - Getting Base Price of Comapny Stock
- Application to get live USD/INR rate Using Python
- Build an Application to Search Installed Application using Python
- Build Fuel Price Tracker Using Python
- PyQt5 - Application to get the price of BitCoin
- Build a Voice Recorder GUI using Python
- PyQt5 - GUI Application to get IP address
- Computer Vision module application for finding a target in a live camera
- Get Bit Coin price in real time using Python
- Get current Gold price using Python
- Python | ToDo GUI Application using Tkinter
- Create First GUI Application using Python-Tkinter
- GUI chat application using Tkinter in Python
- Login Application and Validating info using Kivy GUI and Pandas in Python
- GUI application to search a country name from a given state or city name using Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.