In this article we will see how we can visualize the bubble sort algorithm using PyGame i.e when the pygame application get started we can see the unsorted bars with different heights and when we click space bar key it started getting arranging in bubble sort manner i.e after every iteration maximum value element should come at last.
Bubble Sort is a simple algorithm which is used to sort a given set of n elements provided in form of an array with n number of elements. Bubble Sort compares all the element one by one and sort them based on their values.
Implementation steps :
1. Create a main window
2. Fill the main window with black color
3. Create a method to show the list of bar with specific gap in between them
4. Get the keys input from the user
5. If space bar is pressed start the sorting process
6. Implement bubble sort algorithm on the list
7. After every internal iteration fill the screen with black color and call the show method to show the iterated list in the form of bar.
Below is the implementation
- Sub Set Search Visualizer using PyQt5
- PyQt5 - Jump Search Visualizer
- Exponential Search Visualizer using PyQt5
- Interpolation Search visualizer using PyQt5
- Fibonacci Search Visualizer using PyQt5
- Linear Search Visualizer using PyQt5
- PyQt5 - Binary Search Visualizer
- Introduction to pygame
- 8-bit game using pygame
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- Collision Detection in PyGame
- How to initialize all the imported modules in PyGame?
- How to add color breezing effect using pygame?
- Adding Boundary to an Object in Pygame
- Python - Moving an object in PyGame
- How to create Buttons in a game using PyGame?
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Binary Search Visualization using Pygame in Python
- Python | Making an object jump in PyGame
- Python | Drawing different shapes on PyGame window
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.