Prerequisite : Bubble Sort
Write a function that sort an array of integers using stacks and also uses bubble sort paradigm.
1. Push all elements of array in 1st stack 2. Run a loop for 'n' times(n is size of array) having the following : 2.a. Keep on pushing elements in the 2nd stack till the top of second stack is smaller than element being pushed from 1st stack. 2.b. If the element being pushed is smaller than top of 2nd stack then swap them (as in bubble sort) *Do above steps alternatively TRICKY STEP: Once a stack is empty, then the top of the next stack will be the largest number so keep it at its position in array i.e arr[len-1-i] and then pop it from that stack.
[2, 5, 10, 12, 15, 44]
This article is contributed by Gaurav Miglani and Abhishek Somani . If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Comparison among Bubble Sort, Selection Sort and Insertion Sort
- Bubble Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C++ Program for Bubble Sort
- Recursive Bubble Sort
- Java Program for Bubble Sort
- C++ Program for Recursive Bubble Sort
- Python Program for Bubble Sort
- Sorting Strings using Bubble Sort
- Sorting Algorithms Visualization : Bubble Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort on Linked List
- Bubble Sort On Doubly Linked List
- Java Program for Recursive Bubble Sort
- Bubble Sort for Linked List by Swapping nodes
- Check if the two given stacks are same
Improved By : 29AjayKumar