First Round (written)
There were multiple choice questions on Aptitude and Java. Three marks for correct answer and -1 for wrong answers.
1. Aptitude questions were lengthy and tough. But the cutoff will be less.
2. Java questions were comparatively easy. A lot of questions were from multi-threading.
Second Round (Technical interview)
1. What is object immutability? How to create immutable objects in Java? Uses of immutable objects.
2. Difference between synchronous and asynchronous communication? Explain asynchronous communication protocols. (Like message queues)
3. Write a fully functional thread-safe singleton design pattern. How can we break the singleton property?
4. Given a m*n grid like a chess board. Derive a formulae for the number of squares in it.
Third Round (HR interview)
Discussed my current pay and expected number.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 37 (3.5 Years Experienced)
- Expedia Interview Experience | Set 9 (For 1.8 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft IDC interview Experience | Set 47 (For 1.7 Years Experienced)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Set 38 (4.6 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft interview Experience | Set 48 (For 1.5 Years Experienced)
- Paytm interview experience | Set 24 (1.5 years experienced)
- Vizury Interview Experience | Set 2 (1.5 Years Experienced)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience(2 years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- PayTm Interview Experience | Set 23 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 245 (For 2.5 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | (SDE-2 for 3 Years Experienced)