First Round (written)
There were multiple choice questions on Aptitude and Java. Three marks for correct answer and -1 for wrong answers.
1. Aptitude questions were lengthy and tough. But the cutoff will be less.
2. Java questions were comparatively easy. A lot of questions were from multi-threading.
Second Round (Technical interview)
1. What is object immutability? How to create immutable objects in Java? Uses of immutable objects.
2. Difference between synchronous and asynchronous communication? Explain asynchronous communication protocols. (Like message queues)
3. Write a fully functional thread-safe singleton design pattern. How can we break the singleton property?
4. Given a m*n grid like a chess board. Derive a formulae for the number of squares in it.
Third Round (HR interview)
Discussed my current pay and expected number.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- OYO Interview Experience | Set 11 (For 2 years experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 45 (For 3 Years Experienced)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | SDE 2 (3 years Experienced )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 18 (For 2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-1(0 - 2 years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (3 years Experienced)
- Myntra Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3+ years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE 2 (3 years Experienced)
- Cadence Interview Experience | Set 3 (For 6 Years Experienced)
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 115 (4 Years Experienced for IDC)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 112 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 44 (For 4.5 Years Experienced)
- Nearbuy Interview Experience | Set 4 (2 Years Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 340 (3.5 years experienced for SDE 1)
- Adobe Interview Experience (2 years experienced)