Given a Binary Tree, the task is to print all levels of this tree in Boundary Level order traversal.
Boundary Level order traversal: In this traversal, the first element of the level (starting boundary) is printed first, followed by last element (ending boundary). Then the process is repeated for the second and last-second element, till the complete level has been printed.
Input: 1 / \ 12 13 / \ / \ 11 6 4 11 / / \ / \ 23 7 9 2 4 Output: 1 12 13 11 11 6 4 23 4 7 2 9 Input: 7 / \ 22 19 / \ \ 3 6 13 / \ \ / \ 1 5 8 1 4 / 23 Output: 7 22 19 3 13 6 1 4 5 1 8 23
- In order to print level in Boundary Level order traversal, we need to first do the Level Order Traversal of the Binary tree to get the values at each level.
- Here a Queue data structure is used to store the levels of the Tree while doing the Level Order Traversal.
- Then for each level, the first element of the level (starting boundary) is printed first, followed by last element (ending boundary). Then the process is repeated for the second and last-second element, till the complete level has been printed.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
10 13 13 14 15 21 21 22 22 8
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Level order traversal of Binary Tree using Morris Traversal
- Print a Binary Tree in Vertical Order | Set 3 (Using Level Order Traversal)
- Flatten Binary Tree in order of Level Order Traversal
- Given level order traversal of a Binary Tree, check if the Tree is a Min-Heap
- Density of Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Deletion of a given node K in a Binary Tree using Level Order Traversal
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal | Set 2
- Perfect Binary Tree Specific Level Order Traversal
- Calculate height of Binary Tree using Inorder and Level Order Traversal
- Check if the level order traversal of a Binary Tree results in a palindrome
- Check if the given array can represent Level Order Traversal of Binary Search Tree
- Build Binary Tree from BST such that it's level order traversal prints sorted data
- Boundary Traversal of binary tree
- Insertion in n-ary tree in given order and Level order traversal
- Iterative Boundary Traversal of Complete Binary tree
- Boundary Root to Leaf Path traversal of a Binary Tree
- Level Order Tree Traversal
- Zig Zag Level order traversal of a tree using single array
- General Tree (Each node can have arbitrary number of children) Level Order Traversal
- Flatten binary tree in order of post-order traversal
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.