A figure is used when one needs to display a piece of content, generally images with an optional caption. The figure class in Bootstrap is used to add styling to the default figure elements.
- The base .figure class is used to indicate a figure element.
- The .figure-img is used to indicate the image used in the figure element.
- The .figure-caption may be used to display a caption below the figure.
Example: Using the .figure class with a sample image.
Example: Using the .figure-caption class to show a caption below the image. This class is used with the <figcaption> tag.
- How to use grid-breakpoint class in Bootstrap ?
- How to use links on card-img-overlay class in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to Set navbar active class with Bootstrap and AngularJS ?
- Image Replacement in Bootstrap using text-hide Class
- How to add active class on click event in custom list group in Bootstrap 4 ?
- Containers in Bootstrap with examples
- Popovers in bootstrap with examples
- Shadows in Bootstrap with Examples
- Bootstrap Buttons with Examples
- Borders in bootstrap with examples
- Spacing in Bootstrap with Examples
- List group in bootstrap with examples
- Vertical alignment in Bootstrap with Examples
- Media Objects in Bootstrap with Examples
- Flexbox utilities in bootstrap with examples
- Visibility of elements in bootstrap with Examples
- Bootstrap | Sizing an element with Examples
- BootStrap | Positioning an element with Examples
- Responsive images in Bootstrap with Examples
- Colors and gradients in bootstrap with examples
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.