Bootstrap 5 provides a new component which is a Close button which can be used for dismissing content like modals and alerts. It can be included in the webpage using bootstrap.js or bootstrap.min.js. This component can be combined with models, alerts, and popovers. Disabled close buttons have pointer-events: none; applied to, preventing hover and active states from triggering.
- How to change the position of modal close button in bootstrap?
- How to create a radio button similar to toggle button using Bootstrap ?
- Bootstrap | Close Icon for dismissing content with Examples
- How to Automatically Close Alerts using Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to open or close react-bootstrap modal pro-grammatically?
- How to close sidebar by default using Bootstrap ?
- Deesign a close button using Pure CSS
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Bootstrap 4 | Button Groups
- How to set the button alignment in Bootstrap ?
- How to load notification alert on top right corner without click of button in bootstrap ?
- How to place button in top Right corner using bootstrap?
- How to align button to right side of text box in Bootstrap?
- How to enable Bootstrap tooltip on disabled button ?
- How to change (-, +) symbol with a button in Bootstrap Accordion ?
- How to make bootstrap button transparent ?
- Bootstrap 5 | Button group
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.