Toast is used to create something like an alert box which is shown for a short time like a couple of seconds when something happens. Like when the user clicks on a button or submits a form and many other actions.
- .toast: It helps to create a toast
- .toast-header : It helps to create the toast header
- .toast-body : It helps to create toast body
Example: How To Create a Toast.
Note: It should be initialized with jQuery. Just select the specified element and call this toast method.
- .toast(“show”): It shows the toast
- .toast(“hide”): It hides the toast
- .toast(“dispose”): It disposes the toast
show.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is about to be shown.
shown.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is shown.
hide.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is about to be hidden.
hidden.bs.toast : It happens when the toast is fully hidden.
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Navs
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
- Bootstrap 4 | Dropdowns
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
- Bootstrap 4 | Scrollspy
- Typography in Bootstrap
- Clearfix in Bootstrap
- Bootstrap | Spinners Set-2
- Bootstrap | Spinners Set-1
- Bootstrap 4 | Pagination
- Bootstrap | Tables | Set-1
- Bootstrap | Scrollspy
- Bootstrap 4 | Nav-pills
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.