Sometimes while designing the website, we include some attractive features which makes website eye-catching. One of the features is Bootstrap scrollspy which target the navigation bar contents automatically on scrolling the area.
Create scrollspy: The data-spy=”scroll” and data-target=”.navbar” attribute is used to create scrollspy element. The scrollspy is used to update the navigation links when scrolling the page.
Scrollspy Vertical Menu: It creates vertical navigation menu and the content are display according to the menu.
- Bootstrap | Scrollspy
- How to set the offset property for ScrollSpy in Bootstrap ?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
- Bootstrap 4 | Dropdowns
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
- Bootstrap 5 | Card
- Bootstrap | Tables | Set-2
- Bootstrap | Tables | Set-1
- Typography in Bootstrap
- Bootstrap 4 | Pagination
- Bootstrap 4 | Inputs
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
- Bootstrap 4 | Nav-pills
- Bootstrap 4 | Navs
- Bootstrap 4 | Badges
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.