Bootstrap 4 | Nav-pills
- To Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 3, nav-justify class is available but in Bootstrap 4 nav-fill or nav-justified classes available in default
- Add class nav-fill or nav-justified to nav tag or nav element.
- The difference of nav-fill and nav-justified is class nav-fill gives unequal spatial for Nav Pill item based on its name length. but nav-justified equalize the Nav Pill spatial with one another.
Below example illustrate how to Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 4 using class nav-fill or nav-justified.
- To Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 4 using flex that is if the nav is made with flex box.
- Add class flex-column and flex-sm-row to nav tag or nav element.
- This flex is somehow similar to nav-fill for its unequal spatial of Nav Pills.
Below example illustrate how to Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 4 using flex.