- To Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 3, nav-justify class is available but in Bootstrap 4 nav-fill or nav-justified classes available in default
- Add class nav-fill or nav-justified to nav tag or nav element.
- The difference of nav-fill and nav-justified is class nav-fill gives unequal spatial for Nav Pill item based on its name length. but nav-justified equalize the Nav Pill spatial with one another.
Below example illustrate how to Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 4 using class nav-fill or nav-justified.
- To Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 4 using flex that is if the nav is made with flex box.
- Add class flex-column and flex-sm-row to nav tag or nav element.
- This flex is somehow similar to nav-fill for its unequal spatial of Nav Pills.
Below example illustrate how to Justify Nav-pills with Bootstrap 4 using flex.
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Typography in Bootstrap
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
- Bootstrap 4 | Popover
- Bootstrap 4 | Colors
- Bootstrap 4 | Inputs
- Bootstrap 4 | Buttons
- Bootstrap 4 | Utilities
- Bootstrap 4 | Spinners
- Bootstrap 4 | Tables
- Bootstrap 4 | Jumbotron
- Bootstrap 4 | Pagination
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.