A jumbotron is a big grey box used to indicate some text which requires extra attention. Any text that seems to be important can be written inside a jumbotron to make it appear big and noticeable.
Steps to add jumbotron:
- Use a jumbotron class inside a div element.
- Write any text inside the div tag.
- Close the div element.
<div class="jumbtron"> Contents... <div>
Full-width Jumbotron: The .jumbotron-fluid and .container or .container-fluid classes is used to create a full-width jumbotron without rounded borders.
<div class="jumbotron jumbotron-fluid"> <div class="container"> Contents... <div> <div>
- Bootstrap (Part-6) | Progress Bar and Jumbotron
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Tables
- Bootstrap 4 | Colors
- Bootstrap 4 | Images
- Bootstrap 4 | Spinners
- Bootstrap 4 | Alerts
- Bootstrap 4 | Badges
- Bootstrap 4 | Navs
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
- Bootstrap 4 | Scrollspy
- Bootstrap | Scrollspy
- Bootstrap 4 | Dropdowns
- Bootstrap 4 | Buttons
- Bootstrap 4 | Popover
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.