- Faster and Easier Web-Development.
- It creates Platform-independent web-pages.
- It creates Responsive Web-pages.
- It designed to be responsive to mobile devices too.
- It is Free! Available on www.getbootstrap.com
How to use Bootstrap 4 in webpage: There are two ways to include Bootstrap in the website.
- Include Bootstrap from CDN link.
- Download Bootstrap from getbootstrap.com and use it.
BootStrap 4 from CDN: This method of installing Bootstrap is easy. It is highly recommended to follow this method.
- Goto www.getbootstrap.com and click Getting Started. Scroll down and copy the BootstrapCDN CSS, JS, Propper.js and jQuery links.
- Copy the linkes and paste it in the head section of the html code.
Download Bootstrap: This method of installing bootstrap is also easy but it can work offline ( doesn’t require an internet connection ) but it might not work for some browsers.
- Goto www.getbootstrap.com and click Getting Started. Click on the Download Bootstrap button.
- A.zip file would get downloaded. Extract it and go in the distribution folder. It contains two folders named as CSS and JS.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/bootstrap.min.css"> <script src="js/bootstrap.min.js"> </script> <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"> </script>
- Add the file link to the HTML document and then open the web page using web browsers.
- Beginning BootStrap (Part-1) | Introduction and Installation
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Collapse
- Bootstrap 4 | Cards
- Bootstrap 4 | Wells
- Bootstrap 4 | Pagination
- How to use bootstrap 4 in angular 2?
- Bootstrap 4 | Forms
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap 4 | Carousel
- Bootstrap 4 | Toast
- Bootstrap 4 | Flex
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.