Text Colors: Bootstrap provides many classes to set the text color of an element. All classes of text colors are listed below:
Example: This example uses text color class to set the color of text content.
Background Colors: Bootstrap provides many classes to set the background color of an element. All classes of background colors are listed below:
Example: This example uses background-color class to set the background color of content.
- Colors and gradients in bootstrap with examples
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- CSS | Colors
- Materialize CSS | Colors
- How to define colors as variables in CSS ?
- How to set Bullet colors in HTML Lists using only CSS?
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap | Carousel
- Bootstrap | Cards
- Bootstrap 4 | Carousel
- Bootstrap 4 | Flex
- Bootstrap 4 | Collapse
- Bootstrap 4 | Toast
- Bootstrap 4 | Forms
- Bootstrap 4 | Utilities
- Bootstrap 4 | Accordian
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.