Bobble Ai Interview Experience for Software Engineer (Intern+FTE) 2022
I am 3rd year CS Undergrad working as Software Engineer Intern at Bobble Ai. The interview process took around 1 week including the result declaration, and the entire process was very smooth. It was an on-campus opportunity that came through e-litmus, students with good e-litmus scores and good hands-on experience as described in their resumes were shortlisted for direct interviews.
Round 1: Technical Round: The interview starts with the interviewer giving the introduction, and then asking for mine. The following questions were asked by the interviewer:
- My knowledge about the products made by the company
- About my projects
- The language I’m comfortable with
- What is threading?
- How does race-condition work if two threads are working in parallel?
- How to prevent race conditions?
- How hashmap is not relevant for threading (we had a good discussion on that)
- What are hashmap and HashSet?
- Programming: A simple DSA question, based on searching and implementing hashmap, I asked the interviewer whether I can use STL or not, and he permitted me. I easily coded that!
- Few SQL queries
- A few DSA-based questions
He asked me whether I have any questions, and I asked one.
Round 2: HR Round: The interviewer was very calm and composed, and just made me relaxed for the interview. The questions being asked:
- My introduction
- About the product
- My flexibility
- Whether I’m open to working at any shift
- With tight deadlines, how will you handle and complete the project?
- How will you convince your manager of something that’s not possibly been done by you if the deadline is very close and you have another way for that?
- What if the company needs you in a few weekends?
- In what kind of organization do you see yourself working?
- What if we ask you to come and work with us offline?
- And a few other behavioral question
Then he asked me, whether I have any questions, so I asked one. I got the mail after 2 days stating I’m selected for Internship + FTE
Conclusion: Be confident in whatever you speak, if you don’t know something say directly rather making something of your own.
Please Login to comment...