BlueConch Technologies(Xpanxion International Pvt.Ltd.) Interview Experience
Xpanxion (In campus recruitment )
Profile: Trainee Engineer.
There was a total of 5 rounds.
Round 1: Aptitude + coding.(1hr)
Basic aptitude questions(around 10) and one coding question based on DP(Basic GFG question) Question can be asked on a string , arrays, Searching, Sorting, LinkList.
From 600 students total 90 students were selected in 1st round.
Round 2: Group Discussion Round(30min).
Groups of 10_14 students were made and Group Discussion Round was conducted.
Topic: Basic roles were distributed among students like a teacher, farmer, doctor, scientist, and students have to mention how their role is important in society.
A total of 30 students were selected from this round.
Round 3: Technical Round. (1hr 30min)
First, they tell you to give a short introduction
Afterward, they ask you the technology you are comfortable with and ask you questions on that technology. They ask all the questions based on their resume.
I mentioned CPP, Java, and Database. so questions asked were
2. Runtime polymorphism and compile-time polymorphism.
3. Abstract classes and Interfaces.
4. Different between c++ and Java.
5. Difference between Java8 and Java12.
6.Difference between abstract class and interface.
7.JVM, JRE, JDK.
8. Functional Interfaces.
9. Types of Joins with example.
11. Binary search code, check whether the number is prime or not write optimize code.
A total of 24 students were selected.
Round 4: Managerial Round(1hr).
All the questions asked were on the projects mentioned in the resume. Also, some technical questions are asked.
1.what was your role.
2.what difficulties you face and how you overcome them.
3. Technologies used.
4. Rate your self in your team.
5. How you maintain the workflow of your projects.
6. How your project is different from other available projects in the market on the same topic.
7.Future scope of your project.
A total of 18 students were selected.
Round 5: HR Round (30 min)
Family background, why Xpanxion, where do you see yourself in the next 5 yrs, what motivates you, and some behavioral questions.
Finally, 9 students were selected.