Recently Blubirch came to our college for recruitment.
Initially they had an online test which consisted of two parts; aptitude and technical from subjects like Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Data Structures and Algorithms etc
It had a coding test consisting of 3 questions which had to be completed within 70 minutes on computer. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/longest-common-subsequence-dp-4/
It was a technical round which started from introducing myself. Then they discussed about my resume. Next they asked OOP’s and Database concepts. They asked me to write SQL queries like finding the second highest in a table, string matching queries etc. They asked questions from linked lists like check palindrome https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/function-to-check-if-a-singly-linked-list-is-palindrome/
and from trees like level order traversal, top view of a binary tree etchttps://www.geeksforgeeks.org/level-order-tree-traversal/https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/print-nodes-top-view-binary-tree/
This was also a technical round. They asked about projects and internships done so far. Then they discussed about Database Concepts like joins, normalisation, views, triggers etc.They also asked about various searching and sorting algorithms. This was a considerably short round duration wise.
This was similar to an HR round. He asked me to introduce myself and asked a few puzzles. This was a simple round and was mostly about my reaction towards different situations.
At last I was fortunate enough to be selected.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS-1 (1.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 242 (1 Year Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.