Round 1:It happened in Jan 2019. Around 80 students attended it. Online coding round of 2.5 hours, and three questions. Students who completed 2 questions or more were called for the interviews.
Round 2: Around 30 students reached this round. Through video chat. 6-7 questions were asked. Focus was on logic. Some questions which I remember are – tree traversals, median of unequal sized arrays, and detecting and removing loop in a linked list.
Round 3: Around 7 students reached this round. Through video chat. Screen was shared for coding. 3 questions were asked. One based on Stack, one on Strings and other a puzzle on numbers.
Round 4: 5 students reached this round. Coding environment was provided. A string based question with test cases were provided. We needed to code and run it for all test cases. Questions were asked on the logic used. Those whose maximum testcases ran successfully, passed this round.
Round 5: 3 students reached this round. A rigorous talk on the code of the last round, and projects done in college life took place with the founder of the company. For me the discussion was about 30-40 minutes. This was a very crucial round. The questions were pointed on every aspect of the projects.
Verdict: Three students got hired. I was one among them.? The feeling was superb as the selection process had intense coding and project concept tests. I would like to give a large part of my hiring credit to GEEKSFORGEEKS. Thank you!
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.