On a new year day, two old friends (A and B) meet at a party. As they met after a long time person B wanted person A to guess his birthday. As both friends are not in touch for a long time person A was unable to guess his birthday. So person B decided to give some hints. Below are the hints:
- The day before yesterday I was 25 and next year I will be 28, then person B asked person A to find his birthday.
- The above condition can be true for only one day in the year
Person B’s birthday is on December 31.
Person A met his old friend on New Year that is on January 1. So, the day before yesterday was December 30 at that time person B was 25 year old and at the present Day(January 1) B is 26 years old.
This year on December 31 person B will be of age 27 and next year his age will be 28.
|December 30||25 years old|
|December 31||26 years old|
|January 1 (This year)||26 years old|
|December 31 (This year)||27 years old|
|December 31 (Next year)||28 years old|
Therefore, Person B’s birthday is on December 31.
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)
- Puzzle 38 | (Tic Tac Toe Puzzle)
- Puzzle 39 | (100 coins puzzle)
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle | Man fell in well Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 1 | (How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?)
- Puzzle 2 | (Find ages of daughters)
- Puzzle 3 | (Calculate total distance travelled by bee)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.