Total 5 rounds: Cleared 3 and reached upto 4 round and then got rejected :(.
1st Round : 20 MCQ 45 mins with 1 min/2 min dedicated question wise.
Got 85% correct and selected for Next telephonic round.
2nd Round: Telephonic Interview mostly on Java and use of multi-threading/logical
Q) How will you save Blogs & Comments & Sub-comments in a database?
Q) What is serialversionUID ? How will you transfer Objects between two different Objects in Java (Answer: Serialization) ?
How will ensure the version of transferred object is same across both the systems?
Q) How Hashmap works in java?
Q) How ArrayList work in java?
Q) You have two large files having GB’s of data. How quickly compare them and tell if they have identical data?
3rd Round : Online Test
Q) Design an application which stores millions of key-value pairs and uses commands to create,retrieve,update,delete,retrieve all key-value pairs.
Sample example(CREATE , GET , UPDATE , DELETE, GETALL,QUIT are commands):
CREATE FOOD = APPLE
CREATE FOOD = BANANA
## Key ‘FOOD’ already exists ##
UPDATE WEATHER = RAIN
## Key ‘WEATHER’ does not exist ##
CREATE WEATHER = SUN
## Key ‘FOOD’ does not exist ##
## Key ‘ALL’ does not exist ##
Further add following functionalities/Enhancements if possible:
1) Adding key hierarchy support such as food/meal/dinner & food/snack/midnight etc..
2) Adding Cache mechanism.
3) Reading commands and key value pairs from File instead of console.
Q) Given an array in ascending followed by descending order. Find out the max from the array?
4th round: Call from US , Online Live whiteboard test
Q) Given an array in ascending followed by descending order. Find out the max from the array in less than O(N) complexity.
Could not complete this and got rejected 🙁
This article is contributed by Mayank Mukherjee. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Kony India Interview Experience
- CITI India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience
- Shell India Interview Experience (IT)
- C-Core India Interview Experience
- Amazon India SDE III Interview Experience
- Accolite India Interview Experience
- Philips india interview experience
- Volkswagen IT Services India Pvt. Ltd Interview Experience
- SAP Labs India Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Oracle India Hyderabad Interview Experience
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- ADP India Interview experience | Set 1 (For Member Technical)
- Nearbuy(Groupon India) Interview Experience | Set 2 (For SDE-1)
- Uber India Interview Experience | Set 1 (Off-Campus for SDE 1)
- Altimetrik India Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience | Set 68 (For Server Technology)
- Epam India Interview Experience -Software Engineer
- Bank of America (BA) Continuum India Pvt Ltd. Interview Experience
- WM Global Technology Services India Interview Experience