Tkinter in Python is GUI (Graphical User Interface) module which is widely used for creating desktop applications. It provides various basic widgets to build a GUI program.
To bind Double click with Listbox we use Binding functions in Python and then we execute the required actions based on the item selected in Listbox.
Below is the implementation:
- Python | Binding function in Tkinter
- Python Tkinter - ListBox Widget
- Scrollable ListBox in Python-tkinter
- Right Click menu using Tkinter
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Mouse Double Click Event
- How to make a proper double scrollbar frame in Tkinter
- Python | askopenfile() function in Tkinter
- Python | asksaveasfile() function in Tkinter
- Python - Binding and Listening with Sockets
- How to click a button on webpage using selenium ?
- click() element method - Selenium Python
- PyQt5 – Hide push button on click
- click method - Action Chains in Selenium Python
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Animate Click Property
- PyQt5 – Change text in Radio Button on click
- Click Module in Python | Making awesome Command Line Utilities
- PyQt5 – Setting unchecked CheckBox indicator background color on click
- Argparse VS Docopt VS Click - Comparing Python Command-Line Parsing Libraries
- Introduction to Tkinter
- What are Widgets in Tkinter?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.