About Company :
Bidgely is used by electric utilities around the world to transform how they engage with consumers. The SaaS-based service applies machine learning to utility meter data to itemize the amount and cost of energy used by various home appliances. With consumer-friendly Web and mobile communications, Bidgely provides personalized and actionable insights that help consumers save energy and enable utilities to build enduring customer relationships. Bidgely is funded by leading cleantech investor Khosla Ventures, as well as strategic investment from some of the largest utilities in the world – RWE, E.On, and Constellation.
Bidgely, a technology company, offers disaggregation-powered utility solutions. It offers HomeBeat, a cloud-based load disaggregation software that provides appliance level energy consumption. Bidgely, energy analytics platform also offers energy efficiency and consumer engagement solutions for utilities markets. The company serves utilities that serve residential customers worldwide. Bidgely was formerly known as MyEnerSave Inc. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Mountain View, California with an additional office in Bengaluru, India. Bidgely won the Vendor To Watch award at the 2014 Municipal Smart Grid Summit. Bidgely and Chubu Electric Power are working together to become the first to bring residential disaggregation technology to Japan. Know more about Bidgely
Recruitment Process :
Bidgely conducts 4-5 rounds to select freshers as Software Developer in their organisation.
- Written Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Technical Round 4
- HR Round
Academic Criteria :
- 65 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Written Round :
The Written round consists of two major sections namely General Aptitude Test and Coding Test. General Aptitude Test, has mathematical reasoning part and logical reasoning part. Coding section generally consists of 2 problems.
NOTE : You have to solve atleast one coding question to go to the next round. It doesn’t matter how many MCQs you have solved.
Technical Rounds :
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts. Sstudents will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
HR Round :
In this roud, you can expect general HR questions like :
1. Why do you think this role is best suited for you?
2. What is the need for the tester when there is already a developer?
3. Difference between tester and developer.
4. Tell your 3 strengths and 3 weakness.
5. What do you do in weekend?
6. How many friends do you have in your college?
7. How you prioritize your work?
8. Why you want to join Bidgely?
9. What is your passion?
10. What is your career aspiration?
11. Where do you see yourself after 3 years?
12. What is your expectation from the company?
13. Questions form resume
Questions Asked in Bidgely :
- Are linked lists considered linear or non-linear data structures?
- What is user acceptance testing?
- What are functional and non-functional requirements?
- What is the best page size when designing an operating system?
- What are the Drawbacks of RAD Model?
- What are phases in RAD model?
- What are disadvantages of RAD model?
- What are proxy servers and how do they protect computer networks?
- Convertible string
- Find the Maximum sum
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.