Building high-quality links are not the only ranking factor of SEO, but it is surely one of the most important factors to get a better ranking for your site in SERPs. However, link building requires a lot of time and effort from your side. Even, finding the right tools for the job is an overwhelming task. But there is nothing to worry about as in this article, we will guide you about the Best Link Building Tools for SEO. It will surely help you to find a Link Building Tool as per your requirements.
Link building is the process of getting referral links from other websites to your websites. Everyone is interested in building links to get referral traffic and enhance their site’s authority. The sites with more genuine backlinks tend to get better rankings in Google search result pages. The Best Link Building Tools for SEO are listed below with their brief description.
It is the most widely used link building tool that prepares all the link building possibilities for your domain and then comes up with a management interface to run an outreach campaign to potentially acquire links. This tool makes it easier to run a competitive analysis of your SEO competitors and operate an outreach campaign simultaneously. It works on 3 stage process – Research, Connect & Track.
- Research: Explores the best backlink sources for your domain
- Connect: Gathers the contact information and send personalized messages & followups to the website you are targeting.
- Track: Monitors the status of acquired backlinks
It offers various features such as:
- Configuring the Link Building Tool
- Reviewing Your Link Building Prospects (Prospects Report)
- Link Building Email Outreach (In Progress Report)
- Monitoring Your Newly Acquired Backlinks (Monitor Report)
In terms of pricing, if you are using free version of SEMrush, up to 100 domains can be imported into the Link Building Tool while if you have any paid level of subscription, you can import up to 10, 000 domains to a Link Building Tool campaign.
Pitchbox is one of the best influencer outreach and content marketing platform. It Identifies strong link building opportunities for your domain and builds links to improve the rankings of your site. It acts an all-rounder i.e, capable of doing tasks such as discovering prospects, reporting on outreach and everything else required in between. It allows you to search for influencers as per your niche within a few seconds. The basic functionality of Pitchbox Tool is listed below:
- It helps to find bloggers, publishers, and influencers in record time.
- You can customize the outreach email and can automatically follow up.
- You can make data-driven decisions by tracking the outreach process to get better results.
You can start to use Pitchbox Tool by following several steps provided below:
- The first step is to create a Pitchbox account.
- Now you have to connect the email account(s) from which you’ll be sending the outreach emails.
- Once you have connected an email account and assigned it to your project then you have to create the campaign and set up your templates.
Since it is a paid tool, so the number of emails you will be able to send depends on the type of plan you have. You can check the number of emails for your profile by going to your ‘Campaign Settings’ section and clicking on ‘Outreach Schedule’.
NinjaOutreach is the complete package tool that supports your link building strategies every step of the way. It creates effective influencer marketing campaigns by filtering through the huge database of influencers to find those relevant ones that catch the attention of your target audience. You just have to type your keywords to access millions of business profiles and their email addresses in any niche. It offers various features which are listed below:
- Perform search on websites & blogs database
- Write outreach templates or use premade ones
- Schedule email campaigns
- Track results with built-in CRM
If we talk about pricing, NinjaOutreach is a paid tool that offers various plans based on your requirements. However, it provides a free trial of 7-day which you can access by signing up an account. Also, you can choose to purchase or cancel your subscription at any time.
Ahrefs is one of the best link building tools as it is having the world’s largest index of live backlinks which they update with fresh data every 15-30 minutes. Apart from the link building process, it also offers some other features also such as:
- Site exploring
- Keywords exploring
- Site auditing
- Rank tracking
- Content exploring
You can also analyze the backlink profile of any particular website by just entering the URL of the site. It provides the following information –
- A list of all backlinks directing to a target website or URL
- All backlinks that were gained or lost during a set time period
- All root domains that point to the target website or URL
- A list of internal pages that link to other pages of the website
BuzzStream is the link building tool that helps you to reach out to people to get adequate backlinks. It offers you a very time efficient research process where you can easily navigate the prospect list, add contacts to your campaign, and automatically gather website and social metrics. Also, you can set reminders to follow up, track campaign progress, and share tasks with your team within a single platform. Some of its major features are listed below:
- It finds contact information, social profiles, and site metrics for you. Also, It’s easy to prioritize the influential contacts based on their importance.
- It keeps track of all your conversations. It automatically saves your emails and tweets and allows you to set reminders to follow-up.
- It provides your whole team a centralized database to work in an organized manner.
- It provides customized reports to analyze your outreach campaigns, team performance, and link placements.
In terms of pricing, all the plans are monthly based and there is no minimum term. Also, you can change or cancel your plan at any time.
- Backlinks in SEO
- White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO
- Difference Between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO
- Difference between white hat SEO and gray hat SEO
- 7 Best SEO Strategies for Ecommerce Website
- 10 Best Data Visualization Tools in 2020
- Difference between External link and Internal link
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) | Basics
- Types of SEO
- SEO - An Indispensable Tool
- 10 Reasons Why SEO is Important for a Website
- Difference Between SEO and SEM
- Black Hat SEO - Is It Really Worth?
- Top 20 SEO Trends in 2020
- Latest 5 SEO Updates That You Must Know in 2020
- Difference Between ON Page and OFF Page SEO
- What is SEO Page Title Tag?
- Why Web Developers Should Learn SEO?
- Difference between Crawling and Indexing in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Difference between Online marketing and Offline marketing in SEO
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.