- How to get Technical Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks
- How to do Freelance Technical Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks
Content Writing internships generally are available at GeeksforGeeks round the year and open to all the students who are good at article writing and at the same time knowledgeable enough to write about a particular topic. Most of the articles that get published on GeeksforGeeks are contributed by students and working professionals only.Our review team reviews the articles, give feedback and then the articles are improvised so that it is good enough to be published at the website.
Content writing might not seem to be very attractive to many students but as a matter of fact , you need to be very crisp and clear about any topic before you write, so actually literally students interning as Content Writers get huge benefits for writing articles.
- It helps ample in placements as you study thoroughly before writing about a topic.
- Boosts your resume very obviously
- Work at home internship, so lot of flexibility to do your own stuff too along with internship
- Certificate for all the duration you write
- You get feedback of what you write and thus you know where you should improvise accordingly
- Connects you with the world and let you share your skills with others
- Win Geek of the month award
Content writing interns in past
- Rachit Belweriar : Won Geek of the month and interned at Google, US
- Harshit Gupta : Won Geek of the month, AMD, Hyderabad, referred by GeeksforGeeks
- Utkarsh Trivedi : Won Geek of the month and Geek of the Year, intern and PPO at Amazon, Hyderabad
- Ekta Goel : Won Geek of the month, Samsung Bangalore India
- Chirag Agarwal : Won Geek of the month, intern and PPO at Amazon, Hyderabad
- Gaurav Ahirwar(Mr. Lazy) : Won Geek of the month, Snapdeal, India, Long term contributor at GeeksforGeeks (he started from 2nd year of B.E)
- Shefali Chaudhary : Amazon, India
- Nikhil Kumar : Won Geek of the month, Our Campus Ambassador at DTU, Proficient in Python and keep writing whenever free
- Gaurav Miglani : Won Geek of the month, proficient in Java and keep writing whenever free
- Amit Khandelwal : Works at Nagarro Softwares, proficient in Java programming and keep writing whenever free
If you have worked as content writer at GeeksforGeeks and want to get featured in this list, please drop a mail at email@example.com.
There are good number of interns now who have given us the feedback that their internship at GeeksforGeeks has helped them a lot in their placement. Even some working professionals take out time to contribute articles just to share knowledge with other Geeks and enhance their knowledge too.
- Print pyramid of GeeksforGeeks in PL/SQL
- How to add articles to "To Do" and "Done" lists on GeeksforGeeks?
- GeeksforGeeks - Official Partner of Pragyan
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Graphical Kernel System (GKS)
- Functions of Video Controller in Raster Scan System
- Introduction of Podcasting
- Types of Antialiasing Techniques
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Auto-CAD
- Introduction of BlueJ
- std::is_nothrow_destructible in C++ with Examples
- The Future of Data Science
- Correlation Vs Causation
- Reflection In 2D Graphics
Improved By : imdp