Do you remember how eagerly you wanted to be the captain of your gully cricket team (nostalgia!!)? And yes, the time when you wanted to be the leader of your school parade anyhow. Of course, a leader or captain is something that we aspire to become since childhood (as yet). However, in the process of assignment submissions, exams, projects, etc, the zeal of becoming a leader has somehow got faded among young ones. No worries!! Yes, because with the same concern, GeeksforGeeks is coming up with their Campus Mantri Programme to give you a chance of being a Mantri (it is as prestigious as it sounds!) of your Constituency (College campus). So, excited again?
Now, you must be thinking about what is this Campus Mantri Programme, right? Okay, let’s have a brief introduction of the same. Campus Mantri Programme is the platform provided to you to become the Campus Ambassador of the GeeksforGeeks at your college campus. As Campus Mantri, you would be leading various awareness programs, workshops & seminars, and other events at your college campus on behalf of GeeksforGeeks. Being a Campus Mantri, you will be a part of the giant GeeksforGeeks Parliament having more than 20 lakhs users from 33000+ organizations in nearly 200 countries.
Perks & Benefits
And, apart from the esteemed title of ‘Campus Mantri’, this GeeksforGeeks Campus Mantri Programme has a lot more to offer you. You’ll get various learning opportunities, career counseling, Leadership Certification, exciting goodies, and many more benefits. Also, the Quarterly monetary benefits (as Amazon Gift Vouchers) and the opportunity to apply for a paid internship at GeeksforGeeks in any domain will also be offered.
- Every month, the top performer will be recognized as the “Campus Mantri of the Month” and will receive a goodies bag worth INR 2000.
- A separate leaderboard for quarterly winners will also be provided which will depend upon task completion, post sharing and promotional events done at the campus. The winner will be rewarded with a goodies bag worth INR 3000 and Digital Marketing Internship Certificate from GeeksforGeeks.
- Also, the Star performers during the program will get a goodies bag worth INR 3000, an Amazon voucher worth INR 1000 and a chance of an internship at our office, depending upon the performance throughout the year.
GeeksforGeeks Manifesto For You
- You’ll be recognized as the nominated “Mantri” of your campus and your duty will be to help the proletarians (Students) of your Constituency (College campus).
- Opportunity to work in proximity with one of the most dynamic digital Ed-tech platforms.
- Career counseling opportunity with the Head of the Parliament Mr. Sandeep Jain and other top Ministers (Mentors) of the Cabinet.
- Get a chance to be a part of Law-making (idea originating and decision making policy for the company and get featured).
- Since you’ll be joining us in the Parliament, your opinion matters to us. You’ll get an opportunity to review the bill (upcoming online courses) and suggest the amendments required.
- You get early access to new online courses being launched by GeeksforGeeks. We are all ears for your review, feedback and suggestions.
How to Apply?
Now, you must be curious to know how can you apply for the Campus Mantri Programme (especially after knowing perks and benefits!). So you can register yourself directly from the Campus Mantri Programme. But, keep in mind that this opportunity is only for the 2nd or 3rd-year college students who are passionate and loves to take challenges. The detailed steps to register for the Campus Mantri Programme are listed below:
- Step 1: Click on the above-provided link and you will be redirected to the ‘Registration Form’ page.
- Step 2: Here you have to enter all your basic detailed such as name, contact, college, etc. Make sure all the details entered by you are correct otherwise your form may be rejected.
- Step 3: Then click on the ‘Next’ button and you will be redirected to a new questionnaire page.
- Step 4: Here you are required to answer some basic questions relevant to the program. Also, you have to upload your Resume here and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Note: Candidates with hands-on experience in Technical Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks will be preferred. Also, you can add a reference to support your position of responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
Okay, now the core and most interesting part come that is what you have to do as a Campus Mantri. A Campus Mantri is responsible for spreading the awareness about GeeksforGeeks within the campus. You have to promote GeeksforGeeks events, courses or anything and help your peers by various means such as conducting workshops & seminars, social media sharing, etc. Also, the responsibilities of the Campus Mantri is not only limited to make people aware but also to make sure that maximum students participate in the activities promoted by GeeksforGeeks within the campus. You can also come up with innovative ideas and other marketing initiatives for the company.
Moreover, this Campus Mantri Programme can add a much-needed weightage in your resume and will give you an edge over other students to kick start your career. So, what are you waiting for? Turn on your laptop and get yourself enrolled for the GeeksforGeeks Campus Mantri Programme as soon as possible!
- Geeks Coding Challenge [GCC 2019] - A Three Day Coding Challenge By GeeksforGeeks
- Coderita - Online Coding Competition For Women By GeeksforGeeks
- I don't like Coding. What should I do to Get a Job in IT?
- Why Should I Learn Coding?
- Secure coding - What is it all about?
- Coding Standards and Guidelines
- Coding the Financial Market
- How To Approach A Coding Problem ?
- Coding good - Important criterias
- 7 Best Coding Challenge Websites in 2020
- Building App For Google Assistant Without Any Coding
- 10 Tips to Defeat Your Fear of Coding
- How to Earn Money While Studying in College through Coding?
- Programming For Beginners: 10 Best HTML Coding Practices You Must Know
- Special 21 - Coding Interview Preparation in 21 Days Lockdown
- Why GeeksforGeeks is an Essential Platform for CS/IT Students?
- How Content Writing at GeeksforGeeks works?
- Get Ahead of Your Peers With GeeksforGeeks's Live Courses
- GeeksforGeeks Coderita - Empowering Women To Code
- Best Way To Start With Competitive Programming - GeeksforGeeks CP Live Course
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.