Given a number, the task is to find whether the given number is prime or not using Bash Scripting.
Input: N = 43 Output: Prime Input: N = 35 Output: Not Prime
We run a loop from 2 to number/2 and check if there is any factor of the number. If we find any factor then the number is composite otherwise prime.
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Palindrome
- Bash program to find A to the power B
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Simple Calculator in Bash
- Fibonacci Series in Bash
- Programs for printing different patterns in Bash
- Useful and time saving bash commands in Linux
- Bash Script to get Low Battery Alert in Linux
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Bash shell script to find sum of digits
- Sorting an array in Bash using Bubble sort
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- How to check if a directory or a file exists in system or not using Shell Scripting?
- Splint -- A C program verifier
- C program for pipe in Linux
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.