Given a number num, find whether the given number is palindrome or not using Bash Scripting.
Input : 666 Output : Number is palindrome Input : 45667 Output : Number is NOT palindrome
To find the given number is palindrome just check if the number is same from beginning and the end. Reverse the number to check if the number reversed is equal to the original number or not, if yes than echo Number is palindrome otherwise echo Number is NOT palindrome .
Number is palindrome
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Prime or not
- Bash program to find A to the power B
- Leap Year Program with Bash Shell Scripting in Windows
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- Fibonacci Series in Bash
- Useful and time saving bash commands in Linux
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Sorting an array in Bash using Bubble sort
- Simple Calculator in Bash
- Bash shell script to find sum of digits
- Programs for printing different patterns in Bash
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Bash Script to get Low Battery Alert in Linux
- Bash shell script to find out the largest value from given command line arguments
- How to Fix Minimal BASH Like Line Editing is Supported GRUB Error In Linux?
- Sentence Palindrome (Palindrome after removing spaces, dots, .. etc)
- Count all palindrome which is square of a palindrome
- Recursive program to check if number is palindrome or not
- Program to check the number is Palindrome or not
- Java Program to Reverse a Number & Check if it is a Palindrome
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : AnmolAgarwal