Given two number A and B write a shell script to find the value of AB .
Input : 2 4 Output : 2 to the power 4 is 16 Input : 1 0 Output : 1 to the power 0 is 1
A to the power B (AB) means multiplying A, B times. Using a naive approach to solve this problem.
A = 2 and B = 3
A3 = 8 which comes by multiplying 2 3 times i.e. 2*2*2 = 8 .
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Prime or not
- Bash program to check if the Number is a Palindrome
- Bash shell script to find sum of digits
- Average of given numbers in Bash
- Simple Calculator in Bash
- Fibonacci Series in Bash
- Programs for printing different patterns in Bash
- Bash shell script to swap two numbers
- Useful and time saving bash commands in Linux
- Sorting an array in Bash using Bubble sort
- Write a bash script to print a particular line from a file
- A Shell program To Find The GCD | Linux
- How to find time taken by a command/program on Linux Shell?
- Splint -- A C program verifier
- C program for pipe in Linux
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.