It was an online aptitude test( 60 questions 60 minutes ) on Cocubes platform.It had 2 parts.1st part was basic aptitude round consisting of three sections(20 questions Each).
The second part constituted of 2 simple programming questions (30 minutes). There was no barrier of any programming language. Some of the questions were counted no of words in a sentence, Lzma compression algorithm, array rotation, 2d matrix sort.
In all the questions you were just supposed to complete the function(template was already provided and you were supposed to return specific arguments as mentioned in question.
Selection criteria for the second round were based on both your aptitude + Programming test. Make sure that you attempt as many questions in aptitude round(no negative marking) and solve correctly at least 1 programming question otherwise, you won’t be selected
35 students were shortlisted for round 2. The company visited college a few days later. A pre-placement talk was conducted early in the morning. The company will tell you important stuff about them and on what technologies they work on. Jot down the important points about the company and go through them before your Hr. Also, make sure that you go through the company’s history at-least once.
After the pre-placement talk students were immediately called for interviews. Students were told to just carry our Cv’s.
The technical interview focused only on what you mentioned on your resume. Make sure that you don’t lie on it. Also, 5-6 behavioral questions were also asked. They will put you in various situations and will note how you react to it. Be natural and try thinking of whats the best thing you could have done in that situation. Take your time the interviewer will have no issue on that. A mature answer is being expected from you keeping aside all ego.
16 students made through technical Round and were sent for HR. The HR will ask you a few questions about the company(Its values RISES), you should be through with it. HR will definitely ask you about these and how you see yourself following these values in your real life.
15 students were finally selected.
Tips from my side
- Make sure you know what company is working on.
- Don’t lie on your resume and make sure you are through with it
- Don’t take the aptitude test lightly and anwer maximum questions
- Always show your confidence , and try not getting nervous while answering
This article is contributed by Navigator. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Barclays Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus for Internship
- Barclays Interview Experience for Internship (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus ( Virtual ) September 2020
- Barclays Interview Experience for FTE - Graduate Analyst | On-Campus 2021
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- Barclays Interview Experience (On-Campus)