Barclays visited my college for the Role of BA3 which is an entry-level profile for freshers. Only IT and Computer Branch students were eligible for the registrations. The criteria for registration was students should have greater than 60 % marks in the Std X, XII, and across all the Semesters in Engineering. No live KT was allowed.
The online test was conducted on 2nd September on the HackerEarth Platform and there were 2 sections, Aptitude Section and Programming Section. The duration of the test was 1 hr 30 mins.
Aptitude Section ( Technical )
The aptitude section had 30 technical MCQ questions and each question had either 4 or 6 marks assigned to them. The section had questions from
- Programming languages – C, C++, Java, Python
- Database – MySQL , MongoDB .
- Operating System
This section had 2 programming questions and the questions were different for everybody, the questions were divided into 2 different levels. Any programming language can be used to solve the problem. One question was easy to level and the other was at a moderate level. One having practiced a bit of Competitive Coding and did their hands dirty on the DataStructures and fundamentals of Algorithms will find it easy to solve the questions. Solving 1 question will increase your chances of getting shortlisted.
The results were declared 3 – 4 days after the day of the test and 26 students were shortlisted for the interview round
Interview Round ( Technical + HR )
The interviews were held on WebEx platform .
The interviewer’s are very skilled and will ask you questions on the resume and the technologies in which you have worked on. Asked me on my resume and work are done in the internships, told to explain to him one of my projects and kept on questioning about the technologies and the methodology used in the project. In the end, he asked me some situation based questions like “Give an instance where you worked efficiently as a team”. The situation-based questions are normally asked with respect to the Barclays values which is (RISES).
The final list of the selected candidates was announced 2 days later and 11 were selected !!
Suggestion for Preparation
Do Java properly !!.
Prepare for OOPS questions from Java and also Databases queries because some of the students were asked on databases as well.
Do the companies values which are RISES (Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship ) .Barclays takes these values very seriously and almost all the interviewers will ask on the values so be prepared.
Be confident and Good Luck !!.
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- BNY Mellon Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus September 2020 ( Virtual )
- Honeywell Virtual Interview Experience | On-Campus September 2020
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Barclays Interview Experience | On-Campus 2020
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Off-Campus (September-2020)
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience (September - 2020)
- TCS Codevita Season 9 Interview Experience (September-2020)
- Amdocs Interview Experience | On-Campus September 2020
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience (September 2020)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience for Software Engineer (2+ Yrs Experienced) September 2020
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.