Round 1:Online Round
20 MCQs and 2 codes
Codes were simple based on java collection framework and strings.Mcqs were based on data structures, Computer networks, Database Management System, Quantitative aptitude
Round 2:Technical Round
It will be based on your resume and mostly they will ask questions on Database Management System and Data Structures.Also some kind of behavioural questions, So prepare their values from their official website.
Round 3:Hr round
This will be based on your luck factor.They didn’t called me even after clearing technical round because they already got some required number of people.
Their hr people take this process very lightly.They were not fair to give us chance to sit for hr even after clearing technical round because they wanted only some people. And they had selected only those people who were given chance early.
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus for Internship
- Barclays All India Campus Hiring Experience For Barclays Analyst 3
- Barclays Pune QA Interview Experience
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | On Campus
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 5 (On Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Barclays Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus Written Test for Software Engg)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Barclays On-Campus Hiring for BA3 Role, SNDT Campus Experience
- Microsoft Internship Experience | Off-Campus Internship (Hyderabad)
- TIAA Internship Experience - Pool campus for Internship
- WD-SanDisk Internship Experience
- PNB Metlife Internship Experience
- JP Morgan Internship Experience
- DE Shaw Internship Experience
- OLA Interview Experience | Set 11 ( For Internship)
- HP Interview Experience | Internship
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.